Monday, November 12, 2012

Chicken and Dumplings

My husband and kids love this recipe.  I pretty much make it according to Rachel Ray's instructions.  But it seems that I can't make much of anything exactly as written, so I have made a couple of minor changes.  I usually use two potatoes as opposed to just one because my kids really like them.  I also use dried celery flakes in place of the diced fresh celery.  That is due to my weird texture issues with celery, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend that change.  One more note, make sure the biscuit mix you use is egg-free!


Chicken and Dumplings - Please click to link to the recipe.

Note:  If you can't find a quick egg-free biscuit mix, try this recipe for my Wheat Biscuits (EF).  They can also be made with just all-purpose flour, if you don't like the wheat.


No comments:

Post a Comment